Showroom8628 - 53 Avenue NW Edmonton, AB T6E 5G2
(587) 200-8100 Call us now to book a free in-home consultation!
1. Choose a fabric color similar to your pet’s fur color so it’s less noticeable.
2. Hang the curtains so it doesn’t fall all the way to the ground.
3. Choose a sleeker polyester blend that doesn’t attract as much pet fur.
4. Choose blinds or shades that fit directly into the window frame that won’t attract fur as your pets walk by. Roman shades have the same fabric selection as curtains but are fitted into the window.
5. Lint rollers are your friend, you can always lint roll the window coverings for regular maintenance.
6. For homes with cats, we don’t suggest sheers. Some love to dig their paws and claws into the sheer fabrics and you’ll end up with tears and runs in the fabric because it’s so delicate. Roller shades are the better choice, as they are more durable and resistant to scratches.
Photographer: Hermes Rivera (Unsplash)
Do you know the dimensions of your windows?
Enter them using our our easy online estimate tool to receive a free email estimate on how much your renovation project will cost.